Fédération québécoise pour le saumon atlantique
The Fédération québécoise pour le saumon atlantique (FQSA), is a non-profit organization founded in 1984 with a purpose to unite and represent the interests of all stakeholders of the Quebec salmon industry.
To this end, the FQSA has made it its mission to:
- promote conservation and development of salmon rivers;
- further the development of salmon fishing as a sport;
- aid in the protection of salmon and their habitats against all threats;
- uphold access to a quality fishery at a fair price.
A CLEAR MANDATE
- Provide members with a variety of quality services such as information on salmon rivers, reservation procedures, fishing techniques, fly tying, gear and equipment, etc.
- Partner with governments and other authorities and corporations in the elaboration of Atlantic salmon legislation and regulations, resource management plans, watershed planning, and other fundamental policies.
- Promote accessibility to fly fishing as a sport and encourage the next generation of anglers, in a sustainable development context.
- Represent the interest of all river managers, anglers, and such other persons and bodies interested in Atlantic salmon on a regional, provincial, national, and international level.
- Maintain appropriate means of communication with its members, its Board of Governors and the general public.
- To pursue any other purpose determined by the General Assembly.
If you wish to become a member of the FQSA, click here.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR PARTNERS