- 84, rue St-Germain Est, bureau 2080, Rimouski (Québec), G5L 1A6
- 418 722-3726
- Free Phone
- Length : 15 km of open sectors
- Sectors and pools : 10 pools
- Type of fishing: Wading
- Fishing season : from June 1st to September 15th
Fishing the Kedgwick River
For someanglers, Kedgwick appears surprising, unpredictable and wild. These three words suited to portray this unique river.
First impression, we don't expect finding salmon in this small river; it is surprising. The variations of water level affects considerably the salmon runs. Despite the fact that it lies far away in the hinterland, the unexpected could happened . Despite the size of this tiny river, exploring the Kedgwick while wading the trails that have preserved the original appearance is peaceful.
Tributary of the Restigouche River, the Quebec portion of the river propose a dozen pools to discover. Thereafter, the Kedgwick river joins the main part of the river, which itself flows entirely in New Brunswick.
- Annual statistics are provided by the Government of Quebec.