Security of Personal Information
Your personal information is protected by appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural measures. Access to your personal information is restricted to persons and entities engaged in activities provided in collaboration with the Federation des Gestionnaires à Saumon du Québec (FGRSQ).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In general, we only collect personal information (which may include name and surname, date of birth, age group, residence address or other address, email address, telephone number, your card credit information) when those are voluntarily submitted. For example, you may choose to provide personal information in order to participate to an online auction, buy a fishing license, a right of access, to register to draws, events or to make requests for content.
Use of Information
The FGRSQ may use information collected from visitors to this website ages 13 and over for the following purposes:
- to conduct internal reviews of the site
- to help the Federation to better understand the use of the site by its visitors
- to meet the specific demands of visitors
- to protect the security or integrity of the site.
Certain non-personal information about website visits is recorded by the standard operation of the Internet servers that host the Salmon Quebec website. The non-personal information that Salmon Quebec may collect includes
- the type of operating system (Mac or Windows)
- the type of browser used by the visitor (eg. Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer or Safari)
- Other tools to analyze and profil better our visitors (the number of visitors, the geo-location...etc.)
Acceptance of terms of protection of privacy
To contact us
Fédération des gestionnaires de rivières à saumon du Québec
84, rue Saint-Germain, bureau 2080
Rimouski (Québec) G5L 1A6